If you’re skillful Oracle developer, stay at home
We have a project for you that needs your hands. This will be your job responsibility.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are Peta and Nika from CODERAMA and we are looking for an experienced Oracle Developer to join our team for our Austrian client.
The position requires travelling to Vienna every other week for a full week and also knowledge of German language at least at B2 level.
YOUR JOB WILL:
- Develop and implement sophisticated individual solutions
- analyze problems and create technical specifications
- design and develop software in an Oracle environment with SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle APEX etc.
- You can read more about how we look after our people in the text below or we'd be happy to talk to you about it in person :)
- Send us your CV or refer a mate/buddy looking for a change and we'll reward you with a referral bonus worth €2000.
- Superior salary
- Opportunity for career growth and self-development
- Opportunity to rotate between projects
- Work in a successful company and in a friendly team
- Referral bonus system - you get 2000 Euros for referring a developer
- Support for education and self-development
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from anywhere-from home or from our offices
- No bureaucracy
- Company hardware
- Stability, almost no turnover - once you come to CODERAMA, you won't want to leave
- Event calendar full of sports and cultural events, team building and other activities
- Work & Travel
- Oracle with SQL,
- Oracle APEX