If you’re skillful Senior IT Analyst, stay at home
We have a project for you that needs your hands. This will be your job responsibility.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are Nika and Zuzka from CODERAMA and we are looking for an experienced IT Analyst to join our team for a project in the banking industry.
During the day you will have the following tasks:
- Collect, analyse and record customer requirements.
- Creation of UML and ArchiMate models, documents, test scenarios, GUI documents and developer briefs.
- Client communication and consultation with the team.
- Identifying roles, users and creating processes.
- Collaborating with architect to create architecture and solution.
- Training users and creating manuals.
Alongside your work you will have a great team of people you can meet live in our offices in Bratislava, Žilina, Martin, Banská Bystrica or Košice. However, if you prefer online meetings we totally understand.
You can read about how we take care of our people in the text below or we'd be happy to talk to you about it in person :)
Send us your CV or refer a friend/buddy who is looking for a change and we'll reward you with a referral bonus worth €2000.
- Above-standard salary evaluation.
- Opportunity for career growth and self-development.
- Possibility of rotation between projects.
- Work in a successful company and in a friendly team.
- Referral bonus system - you get 2000 Euros for referring a developer.
- Support for education and self-development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from anywhere-from home or from our offices.
- No bureaucracy.
- Company hardware.
- Stability, almost no turnover - once you come to CODERAMA, you won't want to leave.
- Event calendar full of sporting and cultural events, team building and other activities.
- Work & Travel.
- Pet Friendly offices.
- Psychological counseling, coaching and mentoring program.
- UML - Unified Modeling Language
- Enterprise Architect
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Postman, jMeter
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communicative, effective communication and meeting management skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements.
- An eye for detail and precision.
- Ability to understand the system as a whole and its functional parts.